[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
- How do you keep an idiot in suspense?..........(I'll tell you later) - Beethoven was so deaf, he thought he was a plumber - Hard work never killed anyone....but why take a risk? - I was an Atheist, until I realised I was God. - Doctor tells a man "you've got hypercondria"; man says "not that as w...
Thankfully every affection consolidates humanity

HAPPY
Thank you for your posts. I wasn't aware that this theme hadn't been tackled since I don't often visit this site and have only recently been able to gain access to it following the palaver with the new logging on difficulties. Yes it certainly helps being spiritual as am sure it does for those who ...
(oops just noticed I should have given the above post a 5 letter word Image ) Well done!

First inky violets emerged rapidly

BREAD

Thanks for your post poppett. It is a grim subject but an inevitable one... My mother is not taking anti-depressants but has about 8 different pills (staggered through the day/night). Yes, I wouldn't want to know when my time is up. A worrying thought is I have heard that when the person you care f...
Every now and then she will pull at her face, be exasperated, and say "I don't want to be here anymore". It is really upsetting because I do everything to make her life comfortable and easy although I acknowledge the quality of her life is very low. Don't take what she says then personally Amy, it ...
Sometimes loving everyone easily perplexes!

ECSTASY
Thank you for your helpful replies. Of course,....don't know why this hasn't occurred to me to say she is loved (and she is!). I won't add that we will miss her though since this is already causing her concern, i.e. how I will manage - even though she knows I am quite capable/able/fairly independen...
Hi - I am a full time carer for my mother who is 92. Last year she had a heart attack and a stroke and I moved in with her. She is not paralysed but has virtually no memory and is very weak/no energy. She used to be a workaholic and was very houseproud so, to be reduced to this, has been a hard adj...
Great stuff - Tim Vine is good value .... punchline after punchline! Image