[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Npower will have to wait for there money Image as the whole lot going into my pre-payment meter Image Image
I was thinking of doing it - I can't afford £25 per month but my dad can - we are thinking off putting in £100 P/M - he will give me £100 P/M and I'll D/D to the government - is that how it works?
<t>I think getting "carer premium" instead of Income Support, that stops most job centres from sending people on job focus crap, I've been a carer for about 6 months and have had no contact from my local job centre at all.<br/> <br/> Maybe because people say they get income support and not say they ...
Thanks all, I'll give them a call Image
<t>My dad got a bath that was been built below floor level (used to be entrance to the seller until the house was converted into flats)<br/> <br/> The problem is, when he gets into the bath it's difficult to get out, as he has to sit on the side of the bath and then stand up and I'm worried that whe...
On the 3rd of April my CA will be increased to £53.10 but DWP are reducing my Income Support by £2.60 for that week (so no increase) then on 10th April my Income Support will rise to £40.70 (from £37.75) so even tho my CA increased and my Income Support increased, I think I'll be around ...
"how do you do the degree sign on a computer? I could do it on a typewriter - oh well" ALT Codes are special characters such as ¿ © « ¤. Because your keyboard don't have all the keys it needs, you use the ALT key and your number pad. Don't use your the numbers on top, this only works wit...
<t>Declare it as income and they should adjust your benefit - you'll lose your carers allowance (your earning are over the £96 and most probably you would have worked for more than 16 hrs for the work) for the week and any housing benefit and council tax you might be getting.<br/> <br/> <br/> Ple...
2 million unemployed (I'm not sure that inc long term sick people) X3 offers = 6 million available jobs, but there is only about 650,000 vacancy around (that was before the credit crunch) I wonder how many off the 650,000 jobs are "real long term jobs".
If it helps anyone, Road tax My dad gets higher rate mobility and I had to ring DLA for a exemption certificate which I then take to the post office and exchange my paid tax disk for a new one and get a refund (for what left on my paid one). My dad is 66yrs old, but as I was the nominated driver (we...