[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
we are the most amazing bunch of people I know.
hear, hear - 3 cheers for us
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
welcome to the madhouse Dan Image
Happy Birthday Sarah - hope you have a great day Image Image Image
Hi Dean welcome to the forum. Sorry its long winded but I thought you should hear what weve been through and this is the fisrt time i've ever written it. . don't apologise for sharing your exerience with us - I too have found it very cathartic to write down my feelings and share my experience with t...
all this chat about bonus's made me check my bank account - got mine today !
Very handy - will go towards the increased heating bills Image Image
Pisces Maid - I'm about as useful as a chocolate teapot in that I can't even begin to offer you advice, but just wanted you to know that I feel for your situation and and hope that you and your husband find the help and support you so desperately need.

((((((hugs))))))
susieq
<t>Hi Karin<br/> <br/> Welcome - this is the one place where you can rate, rave and let off steam as much as you want and no-one will judge you. We've all been there and know what's it like - so feel free to moan as much as you want. Lots of advice and support all freely available !<br/> <br/> regar...
<t>A young man named Gordon bought a donkey from an old farmer for £100.<br/> <br/> The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day, but when the farmer<br/> drove up he said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news... the donkey is on<br/> my truck, but unfortunately he's dead.<br/> <br/> Gord...
<t>It's that old saying of 'one good turn deserves another' and in that spirit I try to do at least one small act of kindness each day - even if it is only letting another driver into the traffic queue or smiling (rather than scowling) at the harassed young Mum with a screaming toddler in the superm...
Hi John & Pat

great news ! now you can relax and look forward to your holiday Image Image

(((((((((hugs)))))))))
susieq