[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Lauren and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've lost both your parents recently and that now you are having problems with caring for your Aunt. Seriously I think now is the time start considering a care home for her. Her dementia is only going to get worse and it probably won't ...
I think that they may be in breach of the Disability Rights Act, whereby a Carer is counted as disabled by association - but I'm not 100% sure so wold suggest you run this scenario before the Carers UK Adviceline team Carers UK provides information, support and advice to carers. The information and ...
I am sorry but Carers UK is a charity set up to support and advise those caring for family and/or friends in an unpaid non-professional capacity.

https://www.carersuk.org/about-us/why-we-re-here
I'm presuming you have been quoted £90 by a solicitor ? You don't need a solicitor to make changes to a POA you can do it yourself via the .GOV website

https://www.gov.uk/power-of-attorney/ch ... f-attorney
locked for usual reasons
Hi Frank There is a book called "Contented Dementia" by Oliver James which advocates we live in the dementia patients world rather than trying to get them to live in our "real" world. You can get it through Amazon if you can't find it in a local bookshop. It's worth reading and may give you more ide...
It's more common than you might think, my Mum was exactly the same Frank -she would insist that there was a tenor singing in the back garden and that she could hear the church choir (the nearest church was a mile or so away !). She'd get quite cross with me if I insisted that I couldn't hear anythin...
locked for usual reasons
locked usual reasons