[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Wife first Bill second, the problem is that I simply cannot look after my wife, 24/7/365, it is just not possible to care full time without seeing friends for support, impossible to just sit in the house day after day caring caring caring.. Bill is a friend but a friend with problems. Dump Bill yes ...
I have attended dozens of hospital appointments but never been recognised or understand as a carer, I am just the one that provides the transport and sits in the waiting room. In my experience the NHS presume that Social Services basically do everything, maybe 5 or 10 years ago Social Services did, ...
<t>To clarify the situation I am caring for my wife full time, but I am also caring for an elderly person, lets call him Bill- I suppose as many people do I am helping and supporting Bill as basically there is no one else, no family etc.<br/> <br/> To furthur complicate things Bill has a friend who ...
<t>I am trying to get a break from caring, Social Services have offered my caree a day centre but he doesn't want to goto a day centre. I agree why force someone out of their own home to give a carer a break.<br/> <br/> I have now been told about a sitting service but again the caree does not want a...
<t>I have a copy of the carees assessment and a copy of my carers assessment, nothing say anything about critical so thats maybe why I am not getting any help.<br/> What are critical needs?<br/> <br/> But it's all the unmet needs that are increasing, the waiting lists are getting longer, problems wi...
<t>Hi<br/> The problem is that I have not been told of any of these organisations, I have been assesed and thats it no services have been provided or any info where to go.<br/> so yes I think these organisations exist, but whether the person I look after would want befriending services.<br/> But the...
<t>Basically what help am I entitled to, I need a break but if there is no replacement services then I cannot have a break.<br/> Legally carers are not entled to help until the new care bill comes in 2015.<br/> The services are being cut , the caree's still need the services, the burden is just incr...
<t>Hi<br/> Just to say I am still around still hanging on, getting zero help in my caring situation which because of the social care cuts are getting worse and worse.<br/> The welfare freeze is really beginning to bite here, my caree's are getting worse and needing more support but the support is ju...
<t>Hi<br/> Still trying to work out my situation, I am a unpaid carer caring for as the government says, someone who cannot manage without help and support.<br/> But the person I am caring for is caring for someone else.<br/> But the person I am caring for cannot care for someone else without help s...
<t>This too is my problem that the person I care for is getting minimum help, I and another person take turns to take them shopping, but who would do the shopping if I and the other person did not exist?<br/> And how about all the other things in life , if an elderly person cannot cook and clean, wh...