[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am finding it impossible to cope at the moment, at soon as I get to my caree's house there is a barrage of commands, a big list of things to do. Plus while I am trying to do this there are additional demands on top of demands, can you get me a sandwhich, can you answer the phone, have you seen my ...
This is exactly what I have been saying all along, may need extra support to help them recover, although I understand there was lengthy consultation with Social Services and the hospital-the pre operation assessment. The patient was discharged virtually straight away without any extra support packag...
Spoken to Pals before but the situation doesn't change, basically hospital needs the beds discharge the patient as quick as possible. But without consulting the carer who was written down on the who do we contact form (no relatives) the patient goes home to a cold house no food (had to stop at the s...
I don't pay council tax as on income support or the new equivalent but do care for someone with a long term illness so how does that work for me? £200 that's not much, £4 a week and how about expences bus fairs etc if you are travelling to the hospital and back. Where I live it's 2 bus's to the hosp...
Tried to contact Pals but at the time when in the hospital but answermachine and the carer could not talk to Pals for confidentiality reasons. Pals said they would visit the ward but by the time this was arranged the patient was out. There had been the polite word was mess ups in the past the hospit...
follow on from my post Carers need a break. The patient was already receiving Social Services care so upon discharge the care plan was restarted but no additional calls were provided or any kind of extra help. I understand that teams can be arranged for a short period just to help rehabiliate the pa...
I will write the reply on a new post as this is a carers need a break.
Just go and see your gp and they can point you in the right direction, my gp has no carers registration, I have been told it is nothing to do with them. I have asked for a break, I have explained to the gp that my caree does not want to go to a day centre, the gp agrees but can do nothing to get me ...
It sounds like your friend could do with an Independent Mental Health Advocate, if your friend has been detained under the Mental Health Act then they should be able to access a IMHA. IMHA's a Specalist Mental Health Advocate can help with the issues you suggest your friend is having, they are free ...
I have asked at the reception and there is no scheme like that, I cannot register myself as a carer as there is no registration scheme. I know another carer who is registered with the GP, but this isn't in my county. I need to put words like caring all the time emotionally and physcially exhausted. ...