[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My main caree died last year so I am not doing as much physical caring but I am still unpaid caring, learned today about a service that I should have been told about years ago. Very upset and angry about these signposters , they just tell me contact Social Services, I have done, they assess and just...
Again I have spent all day trying to get some help and support and sort out a number of issues. I have gone to numerous websites that haven't been updated, you click on the menu, we don't do that service anymore. I have gone to another website who suggests paying for private therapy, the issue here ...
Your dad is clearly being very unreasonable to you caring for him and the house sounds unsafe to anyone let alone someone elderly. And I suspect Social Services etc would say the house is unfit to live in. Which is why he doesn't want any other official help, they would report the unsafe state of th...
The thing is often there isn't the right place, it just doesn't exist. If the right place did exist then there wouldn't need to be unpaid carers. Unpaid carers fill in the gaps left by Health and Social services. And there are big gaps, you could get a double decker bus down some of these gaps. I am...
One way or another you are going to have to find some time for yourselfs otherwise you will have a nervous breakdown. I ended up doing everything for my caree, 100 hours a week? I would go around and there would just be so many jobs to do, my friend had paid carers but they just did so little, they ...
One of my carees has Asthma, has the inhalers but is supposed to get a review every year, seems to have been missed, the Corona? But been told essential to have a review every year. She has memory issues so can't remember, I do write everything down in a big 18 month diary. But things still get miss...
1 Is actually getting the right place you contact one place and are told to contact another place you do, you contact the 3rd place who refer you onto a 4th place. Why didn't the first place refer me to the 4th place in the first place. All of whom don't reply to emails, you telephone and telephone ...
You can get a season ticket for prescriptions:- https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/help-with-health-costs/save-money-with-a-prescription-prepayment-certificate-ppc/ Halfway down the page there is a check to see if you can get free prescriptons. There are other links on the other side of the webpage. H...
You can get I think its called a she wee for women but still need somewhere private and not easy to use for disabled.

Men yes we can just use a bottle or find a handy tree.
I just can't think of my nearest public toilet, there isn't one, so what are people supposed to do, anyone can get caught short, workers, postmen, what are they supposed to do? The pubs are shut so you can't just nip into a pub, luckily big supermarkets are open so can use them, that s what we do. B...