[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You can get an electric rechargeable hot water bottle , so no dealing with boiling hot water.

Just plug it in to recharge, when it goes cold plug it in again.
In my area the district nurses visit daily to help with diabetes injections and blood testing.

Can be arranged through the doctors.
Every year our council run a winter warmer campaign, it gives a grant to a charity to promote keeping warm etc for elderly/disabled. If you have no or bad central heating and are on low income might be able to get a better system supplied. They advise keeping temp minimum 18 Centigrade, keeping door...
I have a lot of experience with housing, they are not very helpful. Basically they would consider your daughter has a roof over her head and that it is it , nothing about your feelings or unsuitability. By taking your daughter back in , it has eliminated her need for housing. Try contacting your loc...
I just don't think the G.P. understood my caring situation at all, that I should contact Social Services and they will provide help. Social Services were cutting services leaving the elderly/disabled with little help. One G.P. was very shocked when I told the whole story, I think they have rose tint...
I have contacted a bereavement councelling place who have a big waiting list, I was told about another place but you have to be referred by the doctor. I did go to the doctors shortly after my caree passed away, the doctor did gave me some sleeping tablets and that was it. I did contact social servi...
I have a caree with personality disorder and no one understands, Mind Website have a lot of useful information on personality disorder. What type of personality disorder, there are quite a few? Is your partner getting any treatment, help or support, therapy? So if you want to talk will do my best to...
I heard about and asked about the better care fund but no one seemed to know anything about it, NHS G.P. etc
I just have no idea, how much did North Yorkshire get, where does the money go, no one could tell me anything.
A letter in one of the papers raised quite a few social care issues. A intelligent young lady with as the title says can barely do anything due to cerebral palsy, needs 24 hours help and support but does not get it due to council funding cuts. She needs help to do any activity in or out the house, b...
The Benefits system were supposed to be stopping assessments with people with lifelong conditions it was in the paper. It is just a waste of time and money for all concerned, thinking that people will get better. But yes my wife has the same, we have to go to a town 20 miles for yet another assessme...