[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We used to have a supported living? scheme i think it was called in North Yorkshire, for anyone with issues mental, health, disabilty etc. There was a few charitys owned big houses, and provided accommodation, you got your own room, shared the kitchen etc, and did jobs around the house. There was a ...
Housing is in a right mess, I used to do a pizza leaflet round, 1000 houses and so many houses, don't bother mate, no one been living there for years, must have been 30-40 houses empty for years. That's just one little area of my town. I live in a posh town, you just cannot get a house for less than...
My caree is in her forties lives with mum, she has fits so cannot really do meals, sharp knives and hot ovens don't go with fits well. She is scared of going out on her own because of the fits and mental health issues. She gets full PIP care and mobility. Social services have said basically no help,...
I think to put it nicely this is neglect and very serious, leaving someone injured and doing nothing. You just cannot leave someone injured and bleeding and do nothing especially if the person has dementia. At the very least morally wrong. What if it was something more serious, your mum had a fall, ...
Mental Health Crisis Helpline: 0800 915 4644 24 hour support for people in Surrey and North East Hampshire experiencing a mental health crisis Is that any good? just typed in Hampshire Mental Health Crisis team into search engine. "Are you or someone you know experiencing a crisis and need urgent me...
All Mental health trusts/hospitals have to have a crisis team, sometimes called a crisis and home resolution team offering help 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. So there should be a crisis number you can ring and a team will come out and assess and treat, it's supposed to avoid hospital...
It would make more sense to contact a relative but often they don't. And yes they often do that if not hear from, if you don't turn up we will discharge you, they are not dealing with fit healthy people. They are dealing with often elderly/disabled who don't answer the phone, might be in bed ill or ...
That's often what happens if you are not entitled to any official help, you are sent details of other organizations that might be able to help. If you are caring for someone with dementia you will be sent details of dementia help groups etc. And the counsellor will be able to deal with stress etc. B...
Was talking to a lady this afternoon about how well her mum was looked after by social services, they are lovely they have done everything to help. Didn't hardly do anything to help my friend who died last year, didn't get any extra support, could barely play a dvd. he was basically housebound, aske...
There are confusing rules, an elderly gentleman i know has direct payments and employs carers, but there is only one ever one carer at the house to hoist him in and out of bed etc. But another man I know gets carers from Social services although it is contracted to a private agency and yes 2 carers ...