[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This is one of my points attempting suicide that's when you supposedly get help, but there should be help before this. But yes my caree has attempted suicide gone to A&E, been there for hours and just discharged with a few leaflets. That caree suffers from Borderline personality disorder, there is s...
I would like to add my five pennysworth, where i live there is just such a shortage of council one bedroom housing suitable for single people or young people leaving mum and dads house . I have lived in my town over 40 years, i know each part of town and there just isn't any, its all been sold or ta...
Doctors just aren't any good with mental illness, many just don't understand at all, giving antidepressants to resolve depression, its more than just that. I am a male unpaid carer suffering from depression, so i can understand what's it like, men don't like to admit they are ill, its a sign of weak...
CHC is for anyone young or old whose care needs are health related not social care related. And its NOT just for end of life. A man up the road very ill and disabled, he's been on CHC for about 8 years now, he is ill but not at end of life just needs a lot of nursing care. The District nurse is comp...
They are checking a bit more now due to that lady who fraudulently claimed over a million pounds worth of benefits, she claimed she was blind, couldn't walk, needing help washing and dressing. Benefits investigators saw her driving a car and walking to meet her grandkids. As long as you are still ca...
They do this just to check all your circumstances are the same we used to have a guy come around every year, answers to his questions same every, no changes. The council etc just have to check that things are alright, you are not subletting if claiming housing benefit etc. And to check your savings,...
The lady i am helping is 46.

Will check out these links, but i think she has tried them before wanting to get a washing machine , just ineligible, too young, not disabled enough?
One of my carees is moving house being forced to basically by bad neighbours. Are there any grants or help available? In the past I have helped move people, i had a big white van but not got the van anymore and i am not well enough to be lifting furniture and heavy boxes. Caree on ESA and PIP but by...
Sorry you haven't said but has your wife been diagnosed with Depression or other mental health issues. If she has she should be receiving some treatment, help and support from the GP or mental health services. You mentioned the CMHT, is your wife seeing them regularly? You say your wife doesn't want...
Melly There were older units for the elderly disabled which do not comply with the regulations, i think some had to share a toilet and others were just old and worn out , did not pass fire regulations etc. The Council decided to start from scratch, NEW buildings, bulldoze the old and replace. So the...