[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It's like I have said i took my caree for a flu jab, I asked for one myself, I have chronic long term health conditions and if I get flu would be very ill, cannot care, also chance of passing it on to other vulnerable people. It is common sense to give unpaid carers a flu jab and now unpaid carers a...
I have every sympathy with NHS workers, it is horrible this whole corona. But same with me I deal with caree's who have paid carers who literally go all over the place potentially spreading corona. I don't have any protective equipment just have to risk it, wash my hands as often as I can. Everyone ...
Complex PTSD needs long term psychotherapy which there's a long waiting list and limited sessions through the NHS. If there is anyway you can afford it, try private therapy. There are forums and websites to give support on the internet. But yes you need to look after yourself and not get dragged down.
We cannot walk away as many live with the people we care for, would basically be homeless. I just feel totally unappreciated, no one is listening or understanding, get the same old cobblers from all these paid so called professionals. Who have specific NHS guidance but don't know about choose to ign...
Have seen a lot of news articles about carers lately but its all about paid carers. Social care workers who are providing vital care and support to their clients. The Carers clap for NHS workers who are on the frontline. But how about the unpaid carers, I am sick and tired of fighting these paid peo...
What you are saying is very common, mentally ill people often don't want to take the medication, feel they don't need it, they feel are alright when they are clearly not alright. Sometimes they don't like the side effects and you are not allowed to drink on some of the medications. He blames you but...
I heard about a scheme in a village where people were encouraged to put coloured items in their window. Red I need help I cannot manage. Yellow I am having a few problems. Green Thank you I am alright, I have support. This could be anything a pillowcase or a t shirt even just a bit of coloured cardb...
I have the same issues, I am a carer to someone with PTSD, saw the hospital crisis team, was discharged and no further mental health help supplied just told to contact the Samaritans. They also have physical health issues which contributes to the mental health issues. A vulnerable person is a vulner...
I agree with all you say. The Care Act was brought in to give more choice and control to give the elderly and disabled a better life, more fulfilling life, that they can live in the community with the right support. But I haven't seen any changes if anything care has got worse not better. Services h...
This really does need sorting out, the elderly and disabled are supposed to isolate themselves and NOT go shopping, the people that are going shopping for them are REFUSED entry from the special schemes. You cannot order over the internet as all the slots are filled up for weeks. I did notice Sainsb...