[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I don't know how this works but the government is going to pay up to 80 per cent of wages for people who cannot work. Chancellor Rishi Sunak said on Friday that government grants would cover 80% of staff salaries for those who are kept on by their employer but are unable to work. So would that apply...
No There's no meter, well I don't think so, some of my other carees have meters but no one seems to read them so don't know how that works, estimate every year? One caree was told that we live at the posh end of town, rateable value more so have to pay more for water, that's hardly fair. I did used ...
I don't know what's happening but my carees water bill has shot up, he lives in a small flat, only one bedroom so why is he being charged so much? North Yorkshire so it's Yorkshire Water, he is paying. Can I be very cheeky and ask what others are paying? the bill is over £10 a week for one person ba...
I don't get a penny carers allowance, I am long term sickness benefit, i am a carer but not allowed carers allowance, a clashing benefit.
You cannot be ill and a carer, I am.
My caree's used to have shopping services but it was stopped and were encouraged to do online ordering, some neighbours helped if the caree's didn't have internet. All worked fine. Now dependent on online ordering, but no slots, are going to the local shops but they have been cleared, bread, milk et...
Went to a big supermarket last night very busy, they did have toilet rolls, but NO BREAD, normally must be hundreds of loafs white brown but shelf totally empty, lots of rolls though no one wanted them. Veg aisle, broccoli, cabbages, swedes gone, only sprouts left, proves that no one likes sprouts. ...
I went to the supermarket today and was very shocked, not much fresh meat, no pasta, fizzy drinks aisle not much left, crisps aisle decimated, one of the alcohol shelves empty, Beer? No toilet rolls and washing up liquid, does washing up liquid kill corona, don't think so. I live in a rich area, peo...
There are special rules for terminal benefits claimants, can be fast tracked:- https://www.gov.uk/benefits-if-youre-terminally-ill To make sure there is money available for the essentials bills etc. It is very difficult, I went through this a while ago and you need good support, have the Hospital ad...
All the issues we have had over the years, bad weather, snow, health scares, no extra help has ever been provided.
We have just been left to cope on our own.
There are charitys that help with dog walking if you are elderly/disabled/housebound. Contact your local vets or RSPC, animal charity. The Cinnemon Trust as well helps with dog walking. I used to help with an informal scheme, helping the elderly with pet care, feeding, looking after, taking pets to ...