[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It has been 18 months now since my friend died, i just cannot believe it, time has gone so fast. I saved a lot of his personal possessions, photos etc , they are in my spare room but i just haven't been in there, just can't face it. I have seen on my estate, when people die everything goes in the sk...
Was just saying to my caree there was one of the local MP's on TV waffling on about something but a lot of Mp's and other official people all got together, photos in the paper to improve help and support for unpaid carers. Think that was when the Care act started 2014/2015 and what has changed what ...
i can understand the not stockpiling but you don't get a chance you get 28 tablets so at least a week before, you have to order more. My caree is diabetic, running out means she might end up in hospital but the diabetes clinic nurse doesn't seem to care. We are supposed to manage our conditions ours...
I am going through similar issues and i am dealing with adult mental health services who aren't being at all helpful. Looking after your husband and and your son and your daughter all of whom have issues is just impossible to cope with, you are not wonderwoman, you are not. Is your doctor helpful, t...
Do ALL 3 services , social services and doctors and the MH crisis team know all this, what you have posted? Often the Doctor will assume social Services is providing support so all is ok, Often Social services assume mental Health Services are involved and all is ok. All 3 services should be talking...
I have seen in the papers people have starting stockpiling again. A lady with loads and loads of toilet roll. Another paper saying the shelfs are being cleared of pasta and cleaning products. Why are people doing this, we are not short of food, plenty of food and that Greg Wallace? went to a toilet ...
Social Services should be arranging appropriate care so your friend doesn't need to ask others for help with shopping, laundry, diy etc . With the right care and support and mental health support your friend should be able to live at home and manage alright. Although your friend probably wouldn't ag...
My caree has run out of tablets , so have to phone up the chemist/doctors see what is going on. We have this ridiculous scheme that you can't just order your tablets, if you try and order too early, computer says no. So you order the tablets on the right day, but it can take up to 4 days to process ...
Quite rare but your friend could be suffering from multiple personality disorder, so the person in times of stress actually has different personality's. Its also called dissociative identity disorder, in times of stress, the person has different identity's. So on one day you talking to personality A...
I too have fibromyalgia, i am a male which is rare, and i am an unpaid carer to my wife who also has fibromyalgia so we have a lot of experience the both of us. Fibromyalgia does hurt a lot, constant chronic pain and yes you can get spasms of pain, you can be sat watching tv or move wrong then you g...