[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have been taking caree's to hospital for years, its no smoking but you see loads in wheelchairs outside, sitting smoking and the odd doctor hiding around the corners as well. So they were pretty easy on smokers, they did offer free stop smoking help, patches etc , but i don't know whats happening ...
i live near our hospital, was walking to the shop past the hospital gates, saw a patient in her hospital pyjamas come out the main entrance to see her family, hugging , kissing and everything. She could bring corona out to them or they could give the patient Corona, in turn spread it around the hosp...
Can't your husband get help from the GP or mental health services for PTSD.

I have heard a new treatment EMDR, Eye movement and Desensitisation is very successful.
It is very difficult and i can see your predicament. Firstly if you let your daughter and boyfriend have the house, they would drop off and probably never get the security of a council house. And if a relative owns the property, then your daughter cannot claim housing benefit, did you say the boyfri...
My caree has been refused by the GP into the mental health system, the locum GP has never met the patient but has refused, after searching the internet discovered anyone can self refer into the mental health system, IAPT. So my caree did that and was passed on to the community mental health team whi...
Yes Glyn that's exactly my issue, unpaid carer, i am getting affected by the lack of help for mental health carees, i have been told to contact social services for support but all they do is provide home carers, IF you qualify for home care. Depression anxiety does not qualify for home care. I an un...
Most hospitals have a pain clinic, they are experts at pain management, there may be better medication or other methods of controlling pain. I have heard of surgical implants to control pain Chronic pain affects all aspects of your life, it affects sleep which in turn makes everything worse, its a v...
I am still strugglying after my friends death, i talked to a crisis line and they suggested bereavement support, i did try and access support last year but it has to go through the GP. I did ask my GP but there was no referral or anything, i don't think the GP fully understood the procedure , you ha...
The GP is responsable and has a duty of care so should be contacting like you say for diabetes reviews and a yearly review of medication. There is normally a message that you cannot have any more medication until a review is done, a review, is the medication working?, blood pressure and blood test, ...
I am an unpaid carer and I have ME and look after my disabled wife, so that's even more complicated. I have good days and bad days with ME, sometimes i am alright sometimes i need a lot of rest. There is support for ME:- https://meassociation.org.uk/ Yon can still have kids, there are thousands of f...