[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Your GP is talking rubbish, there are thousands of unpaid carers who do not get carers allowance, me being one of them. If you are looking after elderly disabled or ill people who cannot manage without your help, then you are a carer. Copied from an NHS Website "A carer is anyone, including children...
There should be an emergency mental health team in your area, normally a 24 hour telephone number, in times of crisis a team can come out assess and give treatment help and support. It is very common that the person stops taking the tablets as they feel better ( they are better because of the tablet...
"build up a relationship with my gp" I don't have as such have a GP , its a big practise, 20 plus doctors, but you never get to see the GP you want its just chance, so i can't build up a relationship with the GP. At the moment they are employing locums so you have to explain to someone you have neve...
I can understand your frustrations, similar issues in my area, the district nurses visit every morning 365 to an elderly man on my street, He has very high Medical needs. My caree living 4 doors down has come out of hospital and needs the dressing changed regularly, sometimes the wound leaks and nee...
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/c ... d=msedgntp

But this is simply not enough to solve the social care crisis.
But what are our rights? we have a right to an assessment , our carees can have a needs assessment but if the assessments aren't carried out properly or just ignore needs then there is no point. I was repeatedly left sorting everything out as the assessment did not take into account, this or that. T...
Just to update i still haven't got the information i require, been given a few dud links, you phone up the place no we don't work in your area, or just refer me straight back to the service in the first place. I have now looked and after much researching found out the information i need. Some of the...
I looked after my friend including night care and emergency care for years and years. I am not entitled to carers allowance as i am on long term sickness pay. So have not received a penny for thousands of hours of caring. Respite? whats that? was never offered a night off, weekend off. I haven't had...
As a mother it is your maternal instincts to help your son, your husband as you say is not your sons father so there is not as close a emotional bond. Has your son not got a mental health team, care co-ordinator he or you can contact? You should have a mental health crisis team in your area, often a...
Have the doctors not explained fully what is happening to your caree? Are her organs failing? She may be just so unwell that the body is just not able to fight anymore. Has she made a will? are her affairs in order? What will happen to her possessions and her flat? I went through this last year with...