[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Its all about caring and sharing not just about our carees but also about our fellow carers and being there to offer support etc.Its not all sad stuff on here.There are still some funny times where we can lift each others spirits etc.Its also a great place to come for advice when no bugger else seem...
I agree, we have had a terrible sad year, but the support and friendship here is immeasurable. Hugs to all xx

I agree with Blue
Like what professionals ? do you mean professional carers ? if so why not
Otherwise described as that moment you realise that your life will never be the same again...? Nah why wouldnt it be the same again ? Ok there are things you cant do that you used to do but me and my better half still live a reasonable quality of life.We get out and about and see things together et...
<t>I wouldnt go that far as to describe it as diagnosed as a carer.We had that choice at the start of our loved ones disabilities.I chose to become Trish's carer rather than have complete strangers coming in to the flat.I felt that i could care for her needs far more than a professional care worker ...
Trish ended up going on the post office website to request a flyer as wed not seen one.It arrived this am so we can get some stamps when we are ready to post xmas cards. Image
Happy Belated birthday Karen Image Hope you had a great day
<t>Is it one of these hoists on wheels or a ceiling track one ? if its a ceiling track you only need one person to operate it as im expected to do with my wife.Yet the carers operate to a 2 person policy.Maybe they should look at installing a track hoist which is sumat the OT should do.Id be lost wi...
I agree with you there
If dad needs a lot of care now, and is over 65, then he is eligible for Attendance Allowance, regardless of whether or not he has any savings. If you brother is caring for dad full time, and has no other income, he is entitled to Carers Allowance, unless he is over 65 himself. If dad has substantia...