[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We're in British Summer Time at the moment. When the clocks go back in October we'll be on Greenwich Mean Time. And then you'll need to change your time zone again!
Yeah i wondered about that why we were putting GMT on the time stamp now. Image
I've sent you the link and I hope your wife enjoys the disabled peoples forum.

Thankyou i got it Image Image
That's it yes. I'll PM you the link for the disabled peoples forum.
Oh right thanks Image i have joined your forum.Thanks its nice to have more forums on the go Image
I have a link on my forum for a forum for disabled people. It is run by one of my members. The link to my forum is under my name on the left. It's an open forum so you should be able to find it OK. Let me know if you have any problems and I'll route it out for you. Is it this one ?? http://carersfo...
I have a link on my forum for a forum for disabled people. It is run by one of my members. The link to my forum is under my name on the left. It's an open forum so you should be able to find it OK. Let me know if you have any problems and I'll route it out for you. Is it this one ?? http://carersfo...
It's the settings on your profile. Click on "Profile" on the lower red strapline and scroll down to the bottom where you will find "Timezones." If you're set for "GMT + 1 hour" you'll have the right timestamp. Ok cheers will check that one Ah its showing the right time now.Wonder how come it's GMT+...
It's the settings on your profile.

Click on "Profile" on the lower red strapline and scroll down to the bottom where you will find "Timezones." If you're set for "GMT + 1 hour" you'll have the right timestamp.

Ok cheers will check that one
Never noticed it before,but it shows 5.56 pm on mine and it is 6.56pm.
Well spotted,I feel like an hour younger.

Hamish Image

Make the most of it cos it will be right in october lol
Anyone know of any forums for disabled people? my wife likes to go on computer and i just thought there might be some forums for her to get involved with.
Have just noticed the clock on here is one hour behind?? i guess it will catch up when we move the clocks back next month Image