[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
come on George did you honestly expect any help, we are treated as what we are, nonentities these people only exist to help themselves.......just as our M P's do.......but they'll always find a pot when THEY need it Well there's one MP that is worth his weight in gold and thats the MP for Huddersfi...
Hi Johnboy Remember the film Back to the Future. That clock went Backwards. John Ah yes i remember now.Great film was that.well there are 3 versions now i come to think of it. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif
Years ago on holiday in Felixstowe, the "Pavilion" clock kept near-perfect time, except it ran BACKWARDS!! So it was right 4 times a day...I sometimes wonder if they ever fixed it! Very unusual for a clock to go backwards. Hi Johnboy Not in October. John LOL i know that but Charles said the clock w...
Years ago on holiday in Felixstowe, the "Pavilion" clock kept near-perfect time, except it ran BACKWARDS!! So it was right 4 times a day...I sometimes wonder if they ever fixed it!

Very unusual for a clock to go backwards.
I dunno if this is in the right area or not but how many disabled people know about the travel pass that allows the disabled person and a carer to travel free on all buses in the UK.It sure saves us a fortune on bus fares.And it can be used on trains.In this area we can travel on any train in West ...
<t>I dunno if this is in the right area or not but how many disabled people know about the travel pass that allows the disabled person and a carer to travel free on all buses in the UK.It sure saves us a fortune on bus fares.And it can be used on trains.In this area we can travel on any train in Wes...
Hi Rosemary I carry a card like the one you are talking about supplied by my local council. I understood that all council's had to supply them. I found out about it in our local paper about a year ago. Posted on here and i think charles's said it was a directive from the government that all council...
Hi I have been a carer for 8 years caring for my wife, she has mental health problems and fibromyalgia so can't walk very well. Finding it really difficult day to day struggle but just don't seem to get much support. will post in more detail Nice to meet you http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smil...
[quote]MY CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY.

the old doll has just told me in October the clocks go back well that her fault she should have kept the payments up .

LOL good one Image
Hi everyone Its just a funny technical thing with the forum that we haven't been able to fix, which I realise isn't a great explanation but its just one of those things! When the clocks go back we'll all have to change our profiles again! Chris Thank goodness the little clock on the computer is alw...