[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi my name is Elizabeth and I am a carer for my husband who has bipolar disorder. It seems to me not many people really Know what it is. Every person is different. People say the the right things but do they mean any of them? I don't know. Do many people find this? Hi Elizabeth nice to meet you htt...
Hi again from me too, Sometimes joining a forum can be so daunting.It can take a while to get familiar with the lay out of the board and then you see these names all talking to one another and you can feel wary of taking that 1st step to introduce yourself. You have taken that step now though so do...
Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum lark, but have got to the stage where I need to be in contact with other carers ! I'll keep this first mail short and to the point. I'm a single 61 year old daughter tying to care for an 85 year old mother with dementia and severe mobility problems. Currently w...
hi im eddy im new to the forum im 33 and care for my mum who has ms

Hi Eddie nice to meet you Image
Oops i spelt it wrong sorry Eddy
hi im eddy im new to the forum im 33 and care for my mum who has ms

Hi Eddie nice to meet you Image
<t>> Q. Who was the greatest financieer in the Bible?<br/> > A. Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in<br/> > liquidation.<br/> > <br/> > Q. Who was the greatest female financier in the Bible?<br/> > A. Pharaoh's daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew<br/> > out...
Pensioners winter fuel allowance should just stay the same so no pensioners should suffer. I can see what will happen now though, just like in the "old days", people will be using candles when their fuel runs out, there will be deaths because of accidental fires and people dying of hyperthermia. In...
The pensioners winter fuel help is safe there was supposed to be an extra bit of help for others on child benefit or D.L.A. I.S. and maybe even carers dont get worried re the over 60`s winter fuel allowance thats as safe as houses hang on should i have said that ? GEORGE==== Thats good to know that...
I'm really disappointed with this news. I was living in hope of some help. I am dreading the bills this year as they were bad enough last year. I wouldn't mind but we haven't even had a summer. Sorry to hear that you wont get any help Pixie.Its a joke aint it.Them bloody politicians will be snug an...
SCRAPPED thats correct nowt in the bank and energy suppliers wont help so us on low benefits will get no help this winter however the government will help re insulation of properties what a cock up . GEORGE =========== So you mean pensioners such as my dad wont get any help with fuel costs this yea...