[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My wife has a catheter fitted and the DN's come out to change it usually every 12 weeks though sometimes it becomes blocked and bypasses before the next change and sometimes it has been known to come out completely.I and the carers keep a close eye on her urine output etc as shes diabetic and occ...
Inputted Trishs details and it shows up as wont be affected till october 2015 or later Image
I don't want a week off - I want more bloody money so I can be able to afford to eat and clothe myself and pay the bills!!!

Yeah we all want more money.Its a bliddy disgrace how much they expect us to live on Image
Heres one you could try its a lovely hotel that caters for people with all kinds of disabilities and they have care staff on hand to assist in any way for a modest fee.All the staff are warm and friendly and there to assist with anything you may need during your stay including all forms of equipment...
Happy Birthday Bluebird Image x
I wont hold me breath on that one lol
The garages will be full of ex motability cars that have had to be returned and disabled people will be prisoners in their own homes http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif Yeah and i wonder how long it will be before they revoke the bus pass ? then we will all be stuck at home reliant on dear ...
Yes Carers too! The government don't think anything through, I cant wait to see the backlash when Universal Credit comes in, the so called clever government think that by paying housing benefit to the claimant instead of the landlords will make people learn how to budget money, its laughable as 90%...
<t>I would have thought that seeing as most folks have already been assessed with that ESA thingy that they wouldnt need to go through it again for the PIP.It makes no sense they already are satisfied from the atos review of the icb/esa that Trish for one aint gunna get better from her disabillity.S...
About time they gave us some thought.Normally we are the forgotten few, the unsung heros left to get on with it regardless.