[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>What a powerful letter, and so eloquently yet factually said.<br/> <br/> When time permits (?), I will also be penning my thought on how carers are treated, and posting it off to anyone I can think of who should be made 'more aware'!<br/> <br/> Again, well done Ladybird, and thank you for speakin...
<t>Thank you to all the lovely folk who welcomed me to the forum/group. Crazy I know, but this is the first time I've had the opportunity to sign on again.....how is that for time management?<br/> <br/> I know I have to get used to this way of living, (mainly around my partner's needs, which are pre...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> I'm Blair. I live with my partner, who suffered a massive stroke in Janaury, and has now been discharged from hospital just over 6 weeks ago. It is a huge learning curve for me, and that is without the emotional aspect which has to be dealt with (by both of us). Due to personal ...