[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It is also wrong that the carers allowance is stopped when the cared for person is in hospital even though you are still caring for 8 hours a day every day. In our case for 10 and a half months without a break - and I wish we were still doing so as it would mean he was alive...

Eun
The Act does not apply to Scottish carers....
Missed out about the carers allowance being stopped when the cared for is in hospital for more than 28 days. Missed out only one can get CA even when two are needed to care 24/7 so only one gets their pension rights (such as they are) protected. Having the CA stopped when Rob was in Hospital is now ...
In our 31 years of caring for our beautiful late son Carers "UK" more like carers Engerlund! has done ZERO, ZILCH and NADA to change the situation for 24/7 carers!

Eun
might I suggest - b*****r all?
Isn't this the craziest thing. We were in sainsbury's so we could buy a new white blouse for me and a new white shirt for hubby for Robert's funeral when we both ended up crying passing the crisps aisle because we remembered young Robert whizzing up there in his chair and whizzing round the store to...
What are we now that we are no longer Robert's mum and dad? No longer carers? Non people with no purpose in life? What do we do - we are wandering about the house like a couple of lost souls (I can't bear to even open the door to Robert's bedroom let alone go in there). What do we do with all Robert...
Albert you might see them walking "briskly" on the way in but do you see what they are like when they come back to the vehicle. Do you perhaps have a medical degree whereby you can tell simply by looking at someone that they should not have a blue badge? I am sick of people making value judgements a...
And my carers credit is stopped because they have stopped my carers allowace for the past nine and a half months even though we are still at the hospital, still caring for 7 hours a day every day withnot a single break! Government slave is right enough!

Eun
There aren't any.

Eun