[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I've never heard of 1571 .... what is it?
It says 'disabled and elderly, so surely we're talking an awful lot of people? Or are they talking ONLY elderly disabled? If it's £400 million for 350,000 elderly PLUS severely disabled people it's not going to go very far is it?????
Looking at what was said it says' 'disabled and okder people' fingers crossed
<t>Excalibur wrote:<br/> <br/> 'I have probably written only two or three carefully drafted letters to Directors of Social Work in the last twenty years, but they had a significant effect on the respect shown me by social workers and the services provided to my family. '<br/> <br/> I see on your pro...
<t>If you have a care package set up for your sister maybe it's time to have it reviewed? It sounds as though you do an awful lot for her. Maybe the package could be increased? Don't be afraid to ask for a new assessment for her and also a Carers assessment for yourself, you are entitled to this in ...
Hi Chilli, and welcome from me too. My Caree - Hubby - has degenerative spine disease, and is bedridden, so I don't get out much at all. I think a lot of people on this forum will be able to relate to how your hubby acts. Mine goes from one extreme to the other - first saying I need a break and then...
Hi Lucy and welcome You'll certainly get a 'listening ear' and lots of practical advice on here. A chance to offload and a quite a few laughs as well - lets face it we need the laughs to keep us going. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif
I've signed, but not getting the email to confirm?????
<t>I think a lot of us will know exactly how you feel Fran, I know I certainly do.<br/> <br/> It seems whenever anything goes wrong, needs doing or someone wants a 'diagnosis' instead of going to the doctor I'm the one they call!<br/> <br/> Trouble is nobody ever seems to be there to help me. Whenev...
I'd like to know why the papers talk about £23 billion saved by Carers and the rest of us talk about £87 billion?