[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
It sounds like a case of 'we can't win'. Carers have more than enough to do, without having to take on the courts on our own. The trouble is of course, that until we actually start to do so things are never going to change. Maybe we could all get onto one of the Carer Charities, listing the name and...
I was under the impression that places that didn't comply could be prosecuted. Is this wrong?
<t>I especially liked the flexibility of being able to send my son off for three weeks respite in New Zealand this summer with a family friend/volunteer. They had a wonderful time, all expenses paid, and we had a lovely break. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> Rob how does this work? We receive DPs for respit...
Wishing you all a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year.

Hopefully 2010 will be 'The year of the Carer' Image Image
mal and me have both received one each
Do you get one each if you live in the same house, and are both in receipt of DLA?
Hi Kay All right, so you can't refuse to mind your nephew, but have you thought about saying 'one good turn deserves another'? After all he is HER father as well, surely it wouldn't hurt to give you and your OH a little time on your own. Then make sure you go away for the night so you aren't there i...
- A financial guarantee that being in work will never leave people worse off than being on benefits

One certain way to do that is to bring the benefits down!! Image Image
Last week we were assessed for NHS continuing care; thanks to me complaining to the District Nurse that my husband had given up on personal care and refuses to let me help him. Today I found out that we were approved as my husband was graded as unstable, in high need, and something I forget. What a...
Gotta remember there's only a few of them and loads of us, so overall they'll say they aren't paying out much Image Image
<t>Someone with ME can appear to be perfectly 'normal' on a good day, maybe even running for a bus. However they could then be laid up for weeks unable to do anything for themselves. <br/> <br/> It is impossible to judge someone else's illness by just looking at them, or what they can do at any part...