[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Don't stop posting LB, once a carer always a carer.
Good luck to you both.
Vicky
<t>If it were as simple as terminal illness finding an easier release.<br/> My father died in unecessary pain, we were offered to give more morphine but my mother and one brother took the catholic view that we must not interfere, but we are talking about an hour or so!<br/> I can't support assisted ...
<t>I think your talking about something different, it's pretty horrible just the same but what I think we are noticing more of is a general trend of assaults from strangers on vulnerable people with learning difficulties. These instances do seem to be on the increase and vulnerable people don't seem...
<t>Mail on Sunday, the story of Gemma Hayter.<br/> Words fail me, all were found guilty, don't know what the sentences were but anything short of life until they die would be too lenient imo.<br/> Reading the story of these fine examples of human garbage you can't help but see the irony, they referr...
My son was bullied in mainstream and special but then the kids in special where
EBD and the ones that had been so badly behaved in mainstream there was nowhere else to put them, they weren't disabled.
Vicky
<t>I see my boys as my boys, never though do I think autism is part of who they are, my oldest and higher functioning would be horrified if I viewed autism in the same way as his blue eyes, and youngest is so severe I would be doing him a huge disservice to say autism is what he is about. <br/> Vick...
Because she is not going to enjoy Bingo or Bowling and would enjoy the swing park?
My son has SLD and he may enjoy childrens things as an adult but I won't try and pretend at normal by taking him to things he really has no interest in, who benefits from that?
Vicky
<t>I am making the assumption though as this is a carers website and the topic is DLA that we are not discussing welfare dependency in general terms.<br/> With that in mind I can't see how these reforms go any way to addressing the needs of those with disability who are able to work and are unable t...
<t>I really think excalibur is looking to stir up and make things more exciting around here because he must be aware that most of us with disabled children do not get anything like the support his family gets, it's been discussed so many times. Seriously, how many people do we think are sitting arou...
<t>SS told me the other day on the phone that my mother does have a diagnosis of Alzheimers but psychologist and nurse are not concerned about her!<br/> SW then launched into lesson on stages of AD, but I think wandering lost in the streets and not knowing who your close family members are tells us ...