[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I was born in Glasgow but was moved to London when I was 10 and always feel frozen to the bone in Scotland, life is too short to be that cold, would ideally love to live in Southern Spain.
Vicky
<t>With the current situation of TV programmes using those with mental health problems for fun and ratings I think we can put the excuses to bed forever.<br/> My son is in a college where the disadvantaged [whatever that may be] are taught closely with the genuinely disabled, not sure who this is su...
<t>Update, had to take husband to out of hours doctor at local cottage hospital yesterday {yes, I know, but it was an emergency] anyway speaking to the doctor there, he said that I should just change G.P. as they are getting £500 just having us on their list and we can go where we want?<br/> Is that...
<t>Good topic Excalibur. I really don't know what to do as both my kids are disabled, no point naming brothers or sisters of mine or husbands as they are roughly the same age as us, no intention of putting cousins in charge that don't even know my boys let alone care about them.<br/> Also what other...
What autism gene would that be then?
Vicky
<t>ATOS worker sneers at "down and outs"<br/> By Andrew Penman on August 10, 2011 11:00 PM in Health<br/> <br/> Messing up in spades is how we've previously described Atos Healthcare, the private firm with a £100million Government contract to assess who deserves sickness benefits and who's faking it...
<t>Thanks everyone, definitely no accommodation made at my G.P. but I have noticed that they have hardly anyone there whenever I go, does it not matter then if they see less people than they used to before the appointment system?<br/> Seem to have nice quiet working days anyway.<br/> I like the sugg...
<t>I need to see the G.P. but have been told there are no appointments this week, just to come in and sit and wait for any time they can fit me in, thing is that can be a good couple of hours as I've done it before. Will make an appointment for the following week but really feel I need to see someon...
Don't stop posting LB, once a carer always a carer.
Good luck to you both.
Vicky
<t>If it were as simple as terminal illness finding an easier release.<br/> My father died in unecessary pain, we were offered to give more morphine but my mother and one brother took the catholic view that we must not interfere, but we are talking about an hour or so!<br/> I can't support assisted ...