[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Charles I would like to hear more of Sutherland house when yu have time, is it the place by the diagnostic centre near Nottingham?<br/> I can confirm your fears of LEA schools, at best glorified babysitting service at worst nothing short of a disgrace.<br/> I certainly don't feel grateful, before...
<t>My point is it isn't free if you have paid into the system regardless of who is in government, carers were not always carers and have paid into the NHS.<br/> My father died aged 65 in an NHS hospital, he had paid into the system his entire life and was being left to die on a trolley, until I arri...
<t>And there was I thinking I had paid NI contributions all my working life and husband still does, plus all my relatives past and present for National Health service, who exactly is it free for?<br/> This Country didn't just become the place it is by chance, the people made it what it is, not some ...
<t>Why would anyone want to drop out of work for £50 per week?<br/> Those without yachts wouldn't need much financial incentive to go back to work on this money, and those with yachts have no need to go back to work!<br/> Caring is not and never can be a lifestyle choice as it will never be on pa...
<t>Two wrongs don't make a right though, this Country and others can well afford to pay genuine cases a living allowance.<br/> Many carers are living hand to mouth, and have been long before the current financial crisis, when the Country was booming carers by and large did not do well as others did....
I think it just reads as everyone back to work, no excuses, we will find a way to make it happen, volunteer carers, respite, blah, blah, all third rate no doubt.
Vicky
Don't believe him anyway! He will say and do anything to get elected, the Blair impression is wearing thin.
He said previously he wanted to be the Thatcher of social reform.
Vicky
<t>I cannot take this man seriously ever!<br/> He at one time was banging on about inclusion in schools being the absolute best thing for children with disabilities because of his own experiences, not a thought for those children with mental health problems being "forced" into inclusion, in environm...
Somebody stop me if I ever consider voting conservative, doesn't he realise people still remember the recession of the 90's? As for his policy's they mostly look favourable to business in financial terms, but when he talks jobs and the unemployed he becomes all flowery with statement like people don...
I was appalled, legally this is a child and what she thinks now would not necessarily be the same as what she would think later were her operation to be a success.
I also think it has very far reaching implications.
If it were my child I would exercise my parental rights.
Vicky