[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I think being friends really depends a lot on the disability, in my case my sons condition is such than relationships tend to be very one sided, lack of empathy etc. It's one of the more sad things about a severely autistic child or adult for that matter, building relationships seems more about g...
<t>One of my problems caring for my youngest and severely autistic son is that as he grows, now aged 11 he gets stronger and physically extrememly fit while I get older and physically slower and definitely not as strong as him, so if he is in rage cycle it becomes far more difficult, he is also now ...
Does anyone know what is in the bill?
Vicky
<t>It's good to see something useful in Norfolk, their educational provision for children with autism is absolutely dire, so maybe they will be opening more places like this for the children when they become young adults and have left the education system having learnt nothing and totally dependent....
Iv'e been to my M.P. a few times over issues for my children, can't say he did much at all.
He was however on T.V. recently complaining about the removal of the Buffet Car on the London bound trains as he uses it regularly!!
So pleased to see where his priorities lie.
Vicky
<t>I can see where it might help people with MLD, so long as it isn't just to push them into very low paid menial work no one else wants to do, but for those with SLD it's just so unrealistic.<br/> The government have to realise somewhere along the line there are people who may never work, may never...
<t>I have two autistic children.<br/> Having read so much of this journalists work in the past I feel she would find any child wrecks her life.<br/> Just last week she did a piece on the menopause and in it referred to her having no regrets that she will never now be able to have children.<br/> Any ...
<t>Does anyone know if we can get help to have a radiator put in the hall and one in my sons therapy room?<br/> Radiators everywhere else, but his room is freezing.<br/> We are not on income support, but earnings are low and we get working tax credit along with child tax credit.<br/> Thanks<br/> Vic...
My son can't tolerate cows milk either, Soya is even worse for him, so we use Rice Milk, not a favourite but he will eat his cereal with it.
Vicky
<t>I think it's disgusting and tars us all with the same brush.<br/> My boys are dx autistic since 2 years old, the youngest being very profound but it's amazing how many people think autistic is the new name for naughty child mum on the fiddle!<br/> We are also asked if they still have autism, we w...