[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I think it should be in the public eye, a young woman is dying from a preventable cancer, Max Clifford is a necessary evil.<br/> Often times it takes fame to highlight what happens to everyday people, this case will put pressure on the powers that be to offer routine testing to younger women.<br/...
The last thing I would call her is lucky, in any context.
Vicky
<t>I am behind her all the way, coming from her background she wants to ensure that her children will want for nothing and quite right.<br/> It doesn't help others a jot if she keeps quiet infact she is highlighting the plight of a young mother taken from her children too soon.<br/> I am also disgus...
Dreadful news, my thought are with them.
Vicky
<t>Perhaps it's just that our own children are our flesh and blood and we would care for them in any case, taking on someone else's children is a whole different ball game, not everyone could do it.<br/> I do agree that we as carers are entitled to far more of an allowance and I think 20k is excessi...
<t>There is a lot of discrepancies from area to area and even with DWP.<br/> Both my boys were dx before they started school, but I do know of children who are very borderline who have had no trouble getting a dx but on the internet I know of parents who have really quite severe children struggling ...
<t>I dont really understand the question, but I am still not finished reading on this website, it's a mine of information and support.<br/> It is extremely diverse on the forum, and a whole lot of posts I wouldn't consider myself experienced enough to add anything.<br/> I must confess though to alwa...
What a dreadful experience, this man should be sacked, it's an outrage.
Vicky
<t>Don't trust anything from Norfolk.<br/> Bitter experience here, my childrens entire life has been about budgets, dressed up ofcourse to be in the childs best interest, as if they care more about the child than the parents!<br/> Absolutely fantastic to see them highlighted nationally again, hope t...
<t>My oldest is dyslexic, so it definitely exists, maybe what he is seeing is the subset of children who due to really poor education have not been taught properly.<br/> We have had much of my oldests poor progress reported as his problem getting in the way, move to a different school and as if by m...