[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Mark and welcome, this site is useful to you and your mum, take your time and browse

best wishes Mand
Hi, i posted on Friday carn't see it anywhere http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_neutral.gif . Well tomorrow is the start day for my daughter's direct payments. She is employing her auntie who has given up her job and another lady who she has had years of support from. Im happy with this i know she...
My daughter will start her direct payments as from next week, i work so it helps me, since the end of June i've struggled 2 days a week she had no care, ive taken holidays, used my respite hours and asked family to care and changed hours at work. Today sorted the insurance out, rang finance sorted p...
Hi, Well i had an issue with this a good few weeks ago at work, I myself have a daughter with learning difficulties (23), This is my 25th year working with adults with learning and physical disabilities, as my girl got older i found it difficult finding care and juggling shifts,i took up another pos...
Hi Lorraine and welcome, i found welfare rights were brill helping me claim on behalf of my daughter for her benefits and checked if i could claim anything, i work 20 hours a week so nope im not entitled, http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_neutral.gif i had 2 visits where they completed the forms, ...
<t>To Karen and family.<br/> <br/> so sorry to hear about Nan's passing. A part of nan will always be with you, a legacy of love that is passed to you and now your children. Nan's at peace and now the next chapter of your life begins. Words cannot express the pain that you will feel. Please keep in ...
Image Great stuff Image
Yep Vicky, well said. I have a daughter aged 23 with learning and behavioral difficulties and i work 20 hours a week, this A.M i rang to ask if i can go in two hours later, my daughter's waiting to go on 4 hour respite whilst i work. The 4 hours are supposed to be, so i can have time with my two oth...
Hang on in there girl,
your nan knows shes in a safe, comfortable place with all her loved ones, who are very special to her. Your'e all doing a fantastic job, and you and yours take care... Mand
Lets hope things can get moving, im awaiting for a referal for my daughter to see a psycologist this is the 12th week, local social services refused so we went to see the G.P. She definatly has traits, one says autism, another aspergers i need a diagnosis to try and manage situations and new ideas e...