[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I look after my Mum who has Vascular Dementia which is 'the same but different' to Alzhiemers and it is really difficult for both of us to live with. My Dad had MS, my Mum has had 20 strokes/TIAs but Dementia is what I find really tough to deal with. It's frightening and frustrating to live with 24...
The budgie has been found a good home with a recently widowed lady.
If this thread contravenes the rules I apologise, MODS please delete it. If you live in the Mold area of Flintshire and would like a budgie + cage contact me by pm. 'Torres' a blue/white male budgie was hatched in May this year, he is friendly and healthy. Unfortunately I seem to have developed an ...
<t>If this thread contravenes the rules I apologise, MODS please delete it. <br/> <br/> If you live in the Mold area of Flintshire and would like a budgie + cage contact me by pm.<br/> <br/> 'Torres' a blue/white male budgie was hatched in May this year, he is friendly and healthy. Unfortunately I s...
Benefit cheats defraud the system but don't kill anyone, speeding motorists do frequently kill people, therefore speeding is unacceptable. So why is speeding so common? Drink driving IS socially unacceptable and very few people do it. Just because one wants to get from A to B in the shortest possib...
Benefit cheats defraud the system but don't kill anyone, speeding motorists do frequently kill people, therefore speeding is unacceptable.
Speeding is NOT socially acceptable, and yes we have all done it! I think one should have one's licence taken away if we are caught way over the limit.
John you`re loyalty to you`re friend is to be applauded, it is a trate that is sadly missing these days, I am very pleased to hear that his wife is getting support, hope he gets a decent result with the appeal, we all agree wrong is wrong, but so is sending a decent fulltime carer to prison Hardly ...
Hi My uncle who was a black African was the nicest man you could meet when i was a young boy he would take me out for walks with his son my cousin the same age as me my cousin is coffee colored as the old 60's song said. I was so proud of him in the 1940's there weren't many of my friends if any th...
Exalibur are you advocating paedophilia? http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif Certainly not! But I do think we should consider redefining the age of consent. It was 1885 when Christian campaigner Josephine Butler and journalist W T Stead finally succeeded in their campaign to raise the age o...