[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It, to me, is a matter of individual choice and surely provision of care is supposed to make life as normal as possible for the individual? People without disabilities take these choices for granted, it doesn't matter whether it's jumping into the car and going to the supermarket or for a drink or ...
Tampons can still cause toxic shock, pads don't!
This is another topic on the BBC disability site. I don't think a carer should be required to do this.
<t>Sooner or later my mother will end up in a home (not in the UK) as my sisters and I are not up to the task of caring for her as she isn't easy to get along with, to put it mildly! Fortunately she is well provided for and can afford the best. She will go to the home that was the last resting place...
I don't think that it's appropriate to use your paid carer to provide these services, it raises questions of abuse on both sides of the equation, but people with disabilities of all kinds have the same needs as the rest of the human race and this includes sexual needs so I don't think that it's unr...
On the BBC disability forum someone asked if it was reasonable to ask their paid carer to masturbate them, as due to their disability they were unable to perform this activity themselves! I was gobsmacked that anyone should even think of asking a carer to do this, sexual services are definitely NOT...
<t>On the BBC disability forum someone asked if it was reasonable to ask their paid carer to masturbate them, as due to their disability they were unable to perform this activity themselves! I was gobsmacked that anyone should even think of asking a carer to do this, sexual services are definitely N...
<t>Cae Mari is the name I gave to our field in North Wales where in 1997 there were reports that visions of Mary had been seen there, and subsequent miracles of healing claimed. When the national media got hold of the story we were like a mini-Lourdes. People from all over the UK, Ireland and even o...
<t>I home schooled our DS son as we felt the special school system in this country is very much the Cinderella where education is concerned.<br/> <br/> It worked out quite well for us. The education inspectors visited us every year and were well satisfied with the level of education provided. It hel...
Father4 Justice have done themselves no favours at all by their antics. No one takes them seriously, imo. Carers should definitely not become militant!