[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It is lovely to walk to the top of the field when it isn't inhabited by tups (male sheep)! There is a really good view.
You wouldn't happen to live in Flintshire, would you, Sarniajoy? I think St Winifred is reputed to have healed people, post mortem , via "her" well (at Holywell, perhaps unsurprisingly http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif ). The water has to come from, and go to, somewhere...while I don't h...
Healing comes in the most unexpected ways and places. I had been troubled for years with a damaged back muscle (tore it doing lifting training as a nursing auxiliary !) and a friend took me to a healing meeting. While the "healer" was wandering around chatting to anyone who looked rich and importan...
Our DS son never had any behavioural problems so has always fitted in well into our family; we adopted him as a baby. He is the nicest person in the world, and is very good with small children. He happened to be in the car last week when I dropped E and his small brother off at nursery. E asked if h...
hi Thanks my wife and myself have both looked at your field. It looks lovely we will tell you if we fill better in the morning. Thanks again for sharing it with us. Kind regards John. I hope you feel better this morning, field or no field! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif
Here is a photo of the field. I don't promise it will cure your aching joints. I don't make any claims for it at all as I feel that any benefits come from one's own mind, the field acting as a catalyst.
Don't shoot me down but do you know whether a ley line runs across your field? Might be worth finding out. Ley lines are considered to be natural energy sources (I read that somewhere). Funny you should mention ley lines I have been told there are two ley lines across it! The late Brian Mosely who ...
OMG! I just ventured over to this site and your thread was the first I clicked on, as the name Cae Mari as it intrigued me - it is a comfort to me - I have visited Loudres and I have found that the Grotto has a peacefulness like no other on earth. As far as healing goes it people could experience i...
Hi A friend of ours who's in a wheelchair told us he went to Lourdes but must of the healing water had dried up so his friend pushed his wheelchair to the edge and let him go he said he went down the bank through puddle at the bottom and up the other bank when he looked he had 2 new tyres on his wh...

Has anyone on this forum, or their relatives ever visited Lourdes in hope of a 'miracle'?
No, but I'd love to visit your field... did you by any chance notice any unusual small mushrooms growing there? Image
Ha! Ha!