[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I have always said that i am a husband that is just doing what i should do look after my wife as my wife would look after me in the same circumstances yes it's a family responsibility nice if you can be paid if not i still have to do it i don't ask favours i just get on with it. I don't get paid...
However much we moan about the NHS and services for the disabled and carers in the UK, we have to be very grateful we don't live in the US where your bank balance is all important to the services you receive!
It is all a question of horses for courses really, some systems suits some special needs children better than others. ........ Our son could not have coped in mainstream schooling and to be frank I don't think it is fair to expect the teachers to have to cope with special needs children. I don't th...
<t>I cannot understand why a residential school placement could possibly considered a form of abuse? Many children go to independent fee paying boarding schools. Our own children would certainly have been sent to one in the UK if my husband and I had taken up the post he was offered on the otherside...
I am not sure where to find the piece you mention. However if the parents of a child with special needs cannot cope with the child and ask the LEA for help, it might not be too surprising if the child is placed elswhere!
Joy please feel free to print out as many copies of the photo of the field as you like, and do with them as you will. That goes for anyone else too. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Although I am a sceptic, I respect those that feel differently, and if they feel they would benefit by lo...
It is all a question of horses for courses really, some systems suits some special needs children better than others.
It seems that Cae Mari means Marys Field or paddock.

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/fun/welsh/LexiconForms.html
Field of Mary.
I home schooled our DS son as we felt the special school system in this country is very much the Cinderella where education is concerned. Has anyone on this forum home schooled their special needs children? I'm an inclusionist - chuck 'em in the deep end and watch from a distance kind of bloke. My ...
What does Cae Mari mean anyway? What language is it derived from?
It is Welsh, we live in North Wales, although we are not Welsh.