[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
There comes a time after years of being polite and getting nowhere you get desperate and politeness goes out the window. Believe it or not some people are so desperate because of their caring role anger and aggression is the only thing left to them, if you've not been there you can't know. Aggressi...
<t>Kenneth I don't know you personally of course, but all your posts come over as so aggressive. I wonder if when you deal with people you see as in authority you are aggressive with them too, instead of being polite and assertive. People who are aggressive don't get very far in my experience, where...
Sarniajoy, your son in law's situation is different, although he still may have a case. Johnboy's situation is an established work practice and therefore effectively his contract of employment.
Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Hi!! Many thanks for the swift responses. Sarniajay, what if the employer was the same employer and are now making changes for changes sake?? Would you then say that a verbal agreement doesn't matter OR does 8 years, in your opinion, not matter. Surely if a precedent has been set (not all contracts...
<t>I think you have been fortunate that your employer has been so understanding for eight years! I don't think your new employers are under any obligation to honour a verbal agreement and are being very reasonable in giving you 6 months to sort yourself out. Many people will be receiving their P45s ...
The situation you describe Nilla is criminal and should not be tolerated for a moment. Image Excalbur's advice is good!
Why would anyone tolerate level of abuse? If the boss got physical were the police called? Image

Your husband might be able to claim sickness benefit if his condition deteriorates and he is unfit for work.
I got a £10 bonus with my Carer's allowance.
You don't need to go to her funeral to show your respects. I feel sure she hears your prayers and knows what is in your heart. As do all our loved ones. She is dead so unlikely to hear anyone's prayers! Funerals are for the living, not for the dead as they are out of their pain and distress. If her...
I am sorry if people are strapped for cash, although everything is relative I suppose, even the poorest person in this country is rich compared to some of the poverty stricken folk in third world countries.