[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I'd like to hear from anybody caring for a person with one of the breathing difficulties lumped together as 'Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease'. I know there must be plenty out there as it's a very common degenerative disease, especially in smokers and ex-smokers. It just doesn't seem to figu...
<t>Hello Joy - I just joined today. I too am looking after an older husband (21 years older) and miss the work I used to do - I wish I'd known what was going to happen so that I could appreciate the life we had while we had it. My husband has COPD and is often unable even to speak because his breath...
<t>I've been a carer for almost a year and have so many questions and comments to make that idon't know where to start. I'm so pleased to find this site and to read of other carers' frustrations, resentments and sadness - the negative things we hide from family, GP, health visitors and social worker...