[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Be aware for the new bedroom tax from April 2013.for people in housing association and council properties. Any bedrooms you have spare will reduce your HB by 14% for the first room and 25% of your rent for 2 or more spare.
I know we have alot to feel negative about and I like others fight with depression and the point of living at all at times BUT if we are not ready to call it a day life has to go on, what I wonder is how? At 22 my son does not want to go to a day service where he would be bored or the environment wo...
<t>I recieve carers allowance which is deducted from my allocation of income support, they then add on a carer premium to the income support. I believe you can still claim hb ect with carers allowance but mine is based upon my income support claim, no matter how minimal it shows that your income is ...
<t>i have been caring for 18 years for my son who has hidden disabilities. epilepsy - learning disablities - Autism.<br/> <br/> We have struggled for 18 years to be properly housed and this battle continues everyday - most days I wish the struggle could end so badly that if suicide were a realistic ...
<t>I find all this very disappointing. All posetive change must be welcomed. Yes there is a place for being unhappy about the fact that nothing is being done to date about the carers allowance, but from my understanding this is being looked at, yes it does take a long time and i am sure if politicia...
30 people out of 500+ views have signed my thread for a protest.

<t>I have not looked on the forum for a few days but it strikes me that if people really wanted to protest it would have been done by now!<br/> <br/> The people that held the anti knife rally on behalf of Ben Kinsella got that rally together in a matter of days.<br/> <br/> Ok we have people to look ...
how about carers awareness day friday 5th december for a protest?
249 people have read this post, only 16 have signed to say they will protest where possible, how are we supposed to change things with so little support?
I was wondering how carers in other countries fair. I looked at the link for carers australia and they seem to be in the same position. I also read an article the other day about there being no care packages from the government in Spain, supposidly you are on your own there. I just wonder if any cou...