[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Sue <br/> this whole situation has got totally out of hand,<br/> we have had to do without a cpn for 6 months due to the new changes, <br/> I do not know if it is the same everywhere with these new rules, <br/> but round my way the cpns are now organised by being attached to gp surgeries, if y...
Congratulations
Hi David
I know exactly how you are feeling have been through dome of the problems you are haveing, I have been caring for my wife with mental disability for nearly 15 years now, if you would like to talk offload, please feel free to pm me.
All the best
Tony
Well done Matt
I have done it works perfectly
Good to see you back Marie
glad you had a good time and plenty of rest
Well done
wish you both all the best in the new house
Really pleased for you both John
best wishes to you both
Sorry to read this John, was really hopping the third test would come back negative for you both, we will keep sending you both our best wishes, we are always here for you both
Drinks all round on you then Johnboy
well done
Hi Alex
The whole point is the government just don`t give a dam
the only thing they care about is how much
they can make out of things
the really needy don`t count because it does not line there pockets