[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Goose Yes I do understand that totally, it is very difficult, and one thing that I find makes it worse is during the ups they don`t remember the downs and during the downs they don`t remember the ups, so you just go round in circles. If you ever need to rant or get things out of you`re system ...
Happy anniversary John and Pat
wish you all the best
All the best Marie
we know you will do all carers proud
Post deleted
Due to other care boards making a mockery out of someone
who respects thier carees wishes
that they do wish to suffer any more intimidation for haveing a mental health disability.
Hi Shandy Glad to hear hubby is improving, I know people can find it hard to understand what it is like for mental health carers, I know I really struggle at times. My appologise to the board if I should not do this, but there is a really nice site for carers of mental health, it is run by a really ...
Hi Jim
Welcome aboard
Hi Ghosty and welcome
Hi Angela and welcome
Loads of really good people on here to help and talk to
Hi Alex
Can`t give anymore than the sound advice given by Rosemary and Charles
but we are thinking of you and wish you well, as Pete says things always look worse when you not well.
I keep getting this message when I try to go on this
A problem occurred trying to load the page

This campaign has not been activated
Is anyone else haveing a problem