[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Geoff and welcome
there are some great people on here to help and support
Done and posted on cv
<t>I totally agree with this as well, I can remember when my wife was <br/> in hospital I did not really exist in thier eyes, but when discharge comes along,<br/> you are just expecred to get on with care in the community without them informing you about anything or even to ask if you can cope, just...
Hi and welcome back
Excellent post George really well put
Hi Welshie really good to see you again
sorry things have been rough this year for you
as Charles says please get help and advice with benefits
DWP is the department that like to say no
hope the surgery goes well for both of you
take care wishing you all the best
Hi and welcome wombat
never be sorry for saying how things are it is not moaning
Hi
You could either advertise it through you`re local motorbility shop, or the exchange and mart used to have a section for disability vechiles, good luck
<t>I think this is totally irrelevant Kenneth has been through hell and he has every<br/> right to feel the way he does, there are many times when all of us have had to get agressive talking to these people and have had to demand to talk to a supervisor, sometimes it is the only way they will listen...
Hi and welcome to the forum