[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hope you don't mind I am asking this question/request for advice for a close friend.<br/> <br/> Just before Christmas her MIL was found by a family member on the floor of her house (MIL lives in a house on her own suggestions of moving to a bungalow have been turned down in no uncertain manner) S...
<t>I have no ideas Dotty at present my husband still knows who I and close family are but often doesn't know friends we have had for 20+ years, but I know it will happen one day and yes the thought frightens me but so far I have learnt to cope with most things but sometimes the ability to cope takes...
hilarious
<r>The other day my friend put on her status that she was to become "a mummy" as this would break all records I replied with some pointless comment She then inboxed me with the following <br/> <br/> You should not have liked or commented! Now you have to pick one of the 14 below and post to your sta...
<t>My husband to has early onset dementia and I totally agree that it is routine that matters but unfortunately it is not always possible.<br/> <br/> Next week he has to go for a colonoscopy and he is getting in a panic about it, yesterday we went for a pre-assessment and the person who did it had n...
totally agree stay local but make sure they are registered with FENSA which is your type of installer guarantee and that your work is also registered when completed you can check this on line with FENSA
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> I have just seen a post on Face Book by BBC news that facebook are doing an app called Face Dementia has anyone tried it? Is it worth looking at? My husband has early onset dementia would he get anything out of seeing the app. ?<br/> <br/> If anyone has a yes answer to any of the a...
<t>If you get GP to refer you to mental health team they will actually come out to the house to see her rather than in the false situation of consulting rooms they will also help, to a certain degree, with pointing you towards suitable housing and benefits it is worth a try, they helped us a great d...
<t>Can I just say that your 2 eldest children are being put under alot of stress too Does someone look after your 2yr old while your girls are at school you have to consider them too <br/> if you cant qualify as a carer (due to new rules etc) why don't you become a stay at home dad to care for your ...
<t>I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but having had areal downer this morning this has made me laugh<br/> <br/> THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. I ACTUALLY HAD TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE WHILE READING IT!!!!...