[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
for a lot of claiments this will mean no motability car allowance and which town/city/village has bus stops every 40metres (20metres in each direction) this is going to isolate many disabled people
Oh no I have a feeling that everything will change again
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27927843?o ... w_facebook
totally agree
You are no different to everyother carer on here we all have to vent off our steam somewhere and where better than here where everyone at some point feels the same and understands
Take care
Much better than my standard reply of 'bought as a gift so have not used it but box looked ok"
sorry spelling error white instead of while Rae
<t>This is a poem written by my husband who due to a variety of health problems can no longer (much to his frustration write) it was written to commerate the 50th anniversary of the normandy landings Hope you don't mind me adding it here<br/> <br/> THEY<br/> <br/> (written to commemorate the<br/> an...

x

Do riders in lycra live

phone
<t>Afternoon just to let you know my friend's MIL has told Occupational therapist that she is fine cooks regular for herself, uses stairlift all the time, always wears her callalarm button, that the family loook after her all day every day etc etc the therapist hs suggested that she hads a commode i...
hilarious