[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif Well my daughter went missing today, i have been running around like a headless chicken, heart thumping with fear, i really felt like i was going to have a heart attack. I have not had a nights sleep in almost 3 weeks. After being told to check my child e...
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif One more update, 3 weeks ago my baby tried to hang herself, i found her unconscious on the bedroom floor. She is ok but also had a bag over her head to suffocate herself as well. She has been kept in hospital overnight. I have literally begged social serv...
<t>Just thought i would add something, but you probably already know this. Once you reach the age of 40, you yourself are entitled to free eye tests as well. <br/> If anyone has a close relative with Gluacoma, I.E. mum, dad, brother, sister you get free eye test once you reachy 40. I have mine done ...
<t>Thank you for all yoru replies, i am going to ring that carers help line on Monday, thank you so much for that.<br/> Lolly has deteriorated massively since they took her off the disability register, but i was so angry that they took her off, they asked me and i said no!<br/> <br/> I will have to ...
<t>HI, we are already with CAMHS, they see her for about 50minutes once a fortnight. Lolly says she does not find it at all helpful, but i feel it is helping her without her realising.!!<br/> <br/> Lolly has now been discharged from hospital, they have said they will ask CAMHS to try and fit her in ...
I am one very angry mum, i feel the need to go somewhere and have a good scream, but i can't, for one, there's nowhere to go where no one will see me, and two, they may rush me off to the pyschiatic unit! I have put my first post in the 'new people's ' section, explaining about my 15yr old daughter ...
<t>Hi, i am in a sort of similar situation to you. You don't say how old your son is! My duaghter is 15, has asd, and only for the last few months has started to try to kill herself. I also don't feel i can cope much more, i get no help either, Its so bloody annoying and makes me so mad that no one ...
<t>Just a quick update:<br/> <br/> Thank you all for your replies, it is nice to know there are people out there. I have not been on here for a while due to what has been going on. My daughter has had a police interview, it went well. She is happier now she got all this off her chest. But she is sti...
<t>Thank you all for your replies, it is a great comfort to me.<br/> Well i have told my works today of my situation, they are not sure how they can help me but they are going to try, and then they should come back to me tomorrow.!<br/> The Police have been in touch, but as of yet have not interview...
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_neutral.gif Hello everyone, i am a married lady with 2 teenage children, both with disabilities. I am at my wits end and really don't know what to do now, and wonder if anyone can point me in a good direction. I work part time for my local Police Force, Both m...