[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hiya everyone, my 13 yr old son suffers with ptsd depression, panick and anxiety attacks. so i understand how you all feel, just wks ago i to was told i have ptsd to. i also suffer with depression, ocd, ect the list is long. It is a very hard condition to live with, and to care for somebody you lov...
HI my name is Janice hall I have a 13 yr old son who suffers post traumatic stress disorder, depression, panic and anxiety. He has self harmed twice and just recently I was faced to find a suicide note from my son. Children's mental health is a very close subject to my heart, it is disgusting that ...
HI my name is Janice hall I have a 13 yr old son who suffers post traumatic stress disorder, depression, panic and anxiety. He has self harmed twice and just recently I was faced to find a suicide note from my son. Children's mental health is a very close subject to my heart, it is disgusting that o...