[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
so I have decided to carry on on my own looking after my wife myself!
these have put me off having an assesment!
but what about the DOL Laws?
I am in exactly the same situation here Wife is scared to death of social services serving her a DOL order so they have not been allowed into our house as yet, and as far as I am concerned never will be either
<t>Hi everyone, I am the sole carer for my Wife of 28 Years who Two Years ago was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and Secondary Mets., She underwent Radiotherapy treatment and for a little while was actually in remission for a few Months earlier this Year but unfortunately one of her Brain Tumours has st...
<t>Hi all, Firstly a bit about myself, I care for my Wife who has Terminal Lung Cancer and Secondary Brain mets.,I am off Sick from Work at the moment due to the Stress of Working full time and being my Wifes sole carer for over Two Years and my only Income is SSP., now this is a bit of a strange on...
watch it as they will try and get your House from you, but, they will NOT get mine!
is this Lawful under English Law?, I think NOT after looking at Magna Carta
I will just carry on on the sick and look after my Wife, which is what I Swore on Our Marriage Vows to do anyway and Feck the SS!
This is really scary as my Wifes Mental ability is affected by Her Brain Mets!, and I have an imminent Carers Assesment due with Social Services!, I think I will now ring them and tell them not to bother!