[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
I think the time has come to seriously think of some kind of protest if we dont get what we deserve from the carers review not sure what we could do but iam sure we will come up with something even if every single carer contacted social services / local authority and asked for help they then might ...
have they got the guts to stand up to IVAN LEWIS tell him the review is useless carers allowance should be at least doubled was this review not about carers allowance 150 million quid £20 each what a joke well they are the voice, surely a statement of disatisfaction is warranted, with proposals ...
<t>6 months?, how many 6 months have they had before now.<br/> <br/> reading what I see before me today on here and other boards, it is what we were all dreading. Things are not looking good, it is time to get carers heard and their plight highlighted, either that or present and future carers are go...
<t>[quote]What should the minimum standards be for any online carers group that makes public claims to represent carers? I'm not talking about boards that exist only to facilitate chat and information sharing, I'm talking about fora that communicate with people in positions of power, respond to cons...
if @ 1st you fail, try and try again.
The majority of trustees should be made up from 'ordinary carers'. Nominated and Elected from from the grass roots.
why bother with all the bother Chas?, if its that bad your better shot of it.
<t>if there is anybody keeping the uk's poorest in poverty its not the poor people in Burma that carers are in competition with. Their plight and poverty is beyond our understanding, where a 100,000 lose their lives it is a something we can't comprehend.<br/> <br/> our enemy is capitalist britain, t...
Thank you for keeping this topic on the boards. I feel it is most important because it is about campaigning for carers. Maybe this video will explain better than I can what I was trying to say. Hope it will give you inspiration, and a smile for carers to continue to campaign. I will. all best Wendy...
This is a carers forum Anna,do you look after someone??
yes , I care for my partner as well as keeping an eye on my elderly parents. There are few neighbours that can't cope very well on their own that I look in on a voluntary basis.