[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I take someting from what you all say and agree, this is the best thread in moons on here, this should be publicised. Image
its crazy? Image
silly money for somethings and for other things nothing!!
hello anna i cant speak for them all, but there are others that have informed us they are supportive, and in fact have suggestions and contacts, the problem is, and i will be honest here, a lot has been said in the past, but i am hoping that we can forgive and forget and move on and work for all ca...
<t>Do we have full support of all the other independent carers boards, from reading around I think most are by that I mean CUK & PRTC (the Charities) have expressed an interest. But are the rest? so far think only Carers Voices and Carerwatch have shown an intrest. I have not seen anything defin...
Yes,very interesting reading, I think I will need to go over it again after I think about the first scan.
If the Alzheimer's Society can do this why is CUK stalling on the carers protest? you may well ask?, but don't expect a quick repsonse they are moving office today. CUK are not the most militant or vocal of ''Charities'', for what ever reason as for number of people it represents it must surely be ...
Thankfully My concerns are echoed by my fellow Carers, I see even positive attitude George is getting disillusioned with it all, and that is only natural. How are we to 'trust' CUK no matter how nice a chap Matt seems to be, he is only the face of CUK we see and as he has admitted his posts on this ...
thank you Matt, that may the case but for a reply to Belle it seemed to open more questions than it what it answered. Sorry for being seemingly overly cautious, but I am sure others would also like to know how commited CUK are to the protest and on what conditions.
I acknowledge that realistically a national day of protest would need a lot of input from CUK and PRTC. However I would be grateful if you would assure us Matt that we won't be presented with a fait accompli . Will CUK discuss the various options/themes for protest with carers on this board. Hi Bel...
<t>we shouldn't have to prioritise anybody if we lived in fair and transparant society that most of like to think we do. <br/> Where is the ethos of the cradle from the grave?, the NHS is 60 years old in a few weeks time, its things like this that are eroding the NHS with those that can afford alrea...