[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Just a request for advice from anyone with experience.<br/> In the past year we have had problems with recruiting PA's this has fortunatley been resolved but it means we have a build up in our DP acceount of funds we were unable to use. <br/> This is for PA's rather than the broader Individul bud...
<t>I don't think its a case of giving up on the marraige especially in his case more a case of recognising that some part of it has come to an end especially in the situation described in the article.<br/> <br/> To try and draw a parrallel to a partner dying is to simplistic but in many ways this wh...
<t>I am sure you are right concerning sexist attitudes, I didn't see the other article but I am sure you are right that there was an unreasonable reaction based on the individual being female. <br/> <br/> Whilst some of us may decide on the sack cloth and ashes route the rest of us are human but bes...
I saw this link on the carersuk facebook page http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... entia.html It relates to a carer who's wife his in the final stages of Alzhiemers and is now in a home requiring 24 hour care. She does not know him any longer. He has had the courage or perhaps stupidity to re...
<t>I am not for a minute suggesting you are quoting incorrectly but the claim that health and saftey rules mean you need to carers is untrue for a fixed or tracked hoist it is just a money making scam enabling agencies to claim for two workers.<br/> <br/> What should be done is that a formal risk as...
Boyle despite being funny on mock the week is clearly a disability hater see the link below. http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/ ... s-syndrome Perhaps we should picket his shows I have tried to get to his website but it does not load if I do get on it I'll leave my own comments on ex care home ...
I have been my OHs carer for over 30 years and have always hidden the fact from work collegues and employers as I felt I would or my precisley my career would be negativley affacted. Probably sexism on my part but I think in the work place people are more able to accept weomen can undertake both rol...
<t>I don't really think for most people it is a matter of choice we become carers because we love / feel responsible for the individual(s). Some can of course but most can not abandon thier spouses / children / parents / friends.<br/> <br/> If I meet myself at the age of £$£ well lets say 35 years a...
As above the ansewer is simple go to hotmail.com and sign him up for his own email accounts it costs nothing and then use this to register a new facebook logon.

?

<t>If you can not convince the powers to be I suggest you look at 2nd hand ones and possibly scooters.<br/> <br/> Try ebay and the disability equipment register, unfortunatly many people who buy these devices get limited use from them and they are then sold hardly used so it is possible to get a goo...