[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Many thanks for all your replies the main problem seems to be that councils are able to implement the system as they see fit. I am not complaining about how our council are doing it far from it they have been far more supportive than our previous council where we had to fight for every penny and ...
<t>Can anyone give me or point me to a simple claer guide for what we can and can't do with DP. We started doing it a couple of months ago and in many ways it is a great sucess, but we keep getting iether incomplete or conflicting information from different sources. We are also concerned at some of ...
<t>The correspondent in the Eastbourne Herald is as he says articulate and puts his case forward elequently. <br/> <br/> He also touches on a matter that I am also concerned about which is the apparent establishment view that being disabled when you are elderley does not mean you need the same level...
<t>I can only comisserate with your problem, my wife has muscular dystrophy and her care needs are increasing all the time, I provide care overnight, in the mornings and at the weekends I am fortunate that we have paid carers coming in at various points during the day which allows me to work. My job...
<t>Where as no one can really argue against such a review which I am sure will be very sophisticated and hopefully well rounded it will be used as the excuse for implementing generalistic bully boy tactics. On the last occassion it was decided that the disabled needed to work, and many do if they co...
Hi my wife of over 30 years suffers from MD which does not seem to get much of a press I suspect because the more fast acting Duchenne version which I believe terminaly affects young boys is so distressing. The physical impact is increasing loss of use of the limbs she has been in a wheelchair 24/7 ...
These are usually not as horrendeous as feared but sit down in advance with your caree and think out exactly what care you provide ( there will be more things than you think) if you are lucky the assesor will be willing to spend the time to tease everything out but it works better if you have though...