[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Has your uncle had a social services assessment? They are used to dealing with this sort of situation. You can self refer to them and tell them the problems before they come along. He may be entitled to funded care depending on how much he has in savings.
Goodfellas
<t>I know this may seem a bit of a backward step but have you any time to do a bit of voluntary IT work? Your local Volunteer Centre could hep to find you a placement and it would then show on your CV that you have current experience. I used to work for the Voluntary Council and it was something we ...
Golden Brown - The Stranglers
2 - This Night = Billy Joel
Hi Fatima. I care for my Mum and I also have a disabled grandson so I know how hard it is to care for a special needs child. Like you though it is absolutely worth it because he is adorable.
Lapwing, I often feel like this when we have been away for a weekend (about the longest time we manage) but I find it really helps to book another break, even if it is a couple of months ahead, it really gives me something to look forward to.
Land Down Under - Men without hats.
Radio Nowhere - Bruce Springsteen
Take

Low fat yogurt.......