[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ahh is it Crackerjack?
<t>Hi Ajax and welcome. First of all do not beat yourself up for how you feel. You are not alone in feeling like this and there will be lots of people who relate to your dilemma. I care for my mum, who doesn't live with me so I do get some respite, but just the responsibility can be very daunting at...
Don't be afraid to ask questions you are entitled to know exactly what is going on. As I said my mums BPD is secondary to all sort of other issues but it is manageable.
I am also a mum so I know exactly where you are coming from. x
<t>My grandson is seven and spends more time than I like on he Xbox. However the games he plays are all about jumping and crashing into things in order to get from a to b. Even his stepdad who is equally addicted doesn't play these sorts of games. <br/> <br/> Did anyone see the report last week that...
<t>Hi, I am relatively new here too but everyone has been very helpful and welcoming. I look after my mum who has bipolar disorder. She also spent a number of months in and out of psych units but with the right medication she is living a relatively normal life. Any problems she does have are not rea...
14 Three Steps to heaven - Showaddywaddy Image
Yay, good old Twizzle. Well done Bodger.
I loved Rock Follies.

Try this one, it was one of my favourites when I was a child.

Rock Follies
12 Sanfrancisco - Scott McKenzie