[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I do that Bowling even though we haven't got one. Nobody ever asks to see it. ;) Her bank and the DWP all talk to me as I have an agreement with them without needing a POA. Sometimes they will ask for her verification to talk to me and she always gives it. I've just had a long chat with her GP about...
Hello Carol and welcome to Carers UK. Were all here to listen and help in any way we can, so no your FAR from alone now you've joined our little band of hard working Carers. I look after my wife Jill 24/7 365 days of the year. She's never well for very long and quite honestly it drives me nuts at ti...
Have a great ride out today mate and enjoy that steak you promised yourself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRINTER!! :D
BSA A7 Shooting Star 500cc in red..jpg
BSA A7 Shooting Star 500cc in red..jpg (42.03 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
Hospital parking charges are not fair full stop! It cost me £30 to park in Coventry's University Hospital when she was in there for three days a few years ago now. Since then its gone up even higher. No concessions for nurses ore doctors either! I told a nurse that they should all flatly refuse to p...
As Susie says we're all unpaid Carers here, not 'care workers' like you. From what I can make out your doing a grand job and I fear there could be some jealosy amongst these so called supervisors. Hang in there long enough and you might even pinch one of their jobs and supervise yourself one day. Go...
I was left with just £23 per week when Jill was in the care home. That was her income left after the council took the rest of her AA and SP. I had to fine the rest out of my mergre money and ended up in real difficulties. The council gave me a six months emergency fund of £30 per week until I could ...
Robin, I've posted a link to this thread on 'Members Corner' and 'General Chit Chat', so I hope someone will help you better than I can.
Can anyone offer Robin any advise please. See link here:

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... 45#p312345
This is sounding really ridiculous now Robin. All this crap cant be right?
I think I'll put your link up on the main forum and see if anyone else can offer you better advise, though Bowlingbun is very knowledgeable, I can vouch for that.
Yes we had a finacial assessment with an officer, a lady who was very nice and helpful. £500 is a pitance these days and Mum should not have to pay a penny. We didn't and we had just over £1000 between us, but only Jill's money was taken into account not mine. Did you have a proper assessment Robin,...