[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Remember We're the wombles ... :lol: Was it Jo who took this pic, I honestly cannot remember? We had a brilliant holiday, anyway, and caught up with quite a few friends on the way. Must do that again soon. Jo? Whos Jo? No it was Wendy Scally and what a grand time we had meeting you on Teignmouth Ca...
Thanks each, I dont do it anymore, but I know I will one day again as its very theraputic if its going ok, otherwise............ :mad: :D
Heres my version of ''Singing in the Rain'' Sajar.......
No your right there Greta, I've been doing the ironing and cooking etc for many years since along with my own decorating job, but it certainly applies to many men I know who think just like the bloke in the email. :D
More like the world of humans would die out Sue! :D
:D :D :D :lol: So true too!!
Women's Favourite E-mail of the Year! A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed: 'Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through...
My sister sent me this poem we knew as kids. Anyone else remember it from the fifties? Dinkle Donkle Doo - Illustrated book with a missing front cover: (first line from memory). I walked along the garden path When all the world was grey, For it was just the dusky hour Between the night and day. I sa...
I couldn't resist posting this for a proper belly laugh.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1nPd7hezM
Hi Alice, my Jill was diagnosed with vascular dementia 8yrs ago, but has recovered remarkably well since then. She had several TIA's or mini strokes and was really poorly back then. I couldn't cope with her and she had to go into a home for a year. She became so well that I was able to have her home...